FederUnacoma Surl Disclosure template for creating a personal form for participants of the Club of Bologna
pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
1. DATA CONTROLLER
FederUnacoma Surl, with registered office in Via Aldo Moro, 64, Torre I, Bologna, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, is the controller of your personal data (the "Data Controller" or "FederUnacoma").
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller has appointed an officer in charge of data protection ("Data Protection Officer" or "DPO") who can be contacted by sending an email to the email address email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
Data Protection Officer- (DPO)
c/o FederUnacoma Surl
Via Aldo Moro, 64, Torre I,
40127 - Bologna (BO)
3. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION RELATING TO PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
According to the GDPR, by common personal data we mean: "any information regarding a natural person identified or identifiable; a natural person is considered identifiable if he can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity" (the "Data").
As part of the creation and subsequent online dissemination on the FederUnacoma website dedicated to the Club of Bologna of the personal profile attesting to your membership to the aforementioned Club, FederUnacoma processes the following types of Data:
- i) personal data (name, surname) and contact details (email, telephone number, fax, VAT no.);
- ii) photographs depicting you that are functional to the creation of your personal profile.
The provision of the above personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enable the creation and subsequent dissemination of your personal profile on the FederUnacoma website dedicated to the Club of Bologna; if this data is not provided, it will not be possible for the Data Controller to proceed with the creation and online dissemination of your Data.
In any case, the Data Controller undertakes to ensure that the information collected and used is appropriate to the purposes described in the following paragraph and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal privacy.
The legal basis for processing your Data is your consent.
4. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
a. For the online disseminationof personal data on the website dedicated to the Club of Bologna
With your consent, your data may be processed by FederUnacoma, for the creation and subsequent dissemination of your profile on the FederUnacoma website dedicated to the Club of Bologna.
b. For marketing purposes
The Data Controller may process your personal data to send communications of a commercial nature and/or for promotional initiatives to offer directly its products and/or services similar to those that you subscribed to. FederUnacoma will carry out this activity in compliance with the principles of the GDPR and for the pursuit of its own legitimate interest; in any case, you may object to receiving such communications at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. For the purpose of preparing statistical surveys and market research
The Data Controller may process your Data in aggregate form for the preparation of statistical surveys and market research. FederUnacoma will carry out this activity in compliance with the principles of the GDPR and for the pursuit of its own legitimate interest; in any case, you may at any time object to the use of your data for the purposes described in this paragraph by writing to the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com.
5. COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA TO PERSONS LOCATED INSIDE THE EU
The Data Controller may communicate some of your Data to parties it relies on to carry out activities related to the creation of your personal profile and/or the publication of the collected Data (e.g. IT provider).
In particular, in order to achieve the purposes described in paragraph 4 above, as an integral part of the processing, your data may be disclosed to external companies, consultants and associates who will process your data in their capacity as Data Supervisors.
The list of Data Supervisors is updated by the Data Controller and is available from the latter for consultation.
In addition, the Data Controller may also communicate your data to persons entitled to it by virtue of legal obligations.
The Data Controller does not transfer your Data to subjects located in outside the EU.
6. STORAGE PERIOD
The Data related to you, collected in order to enable the creation and dissemination of your personal profile on the website dedicated to the Club of Bologna, will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 years from the date on which the personal data was collected.
Finally, with reference to the processing for direct marketing purposes and processing statistical surveys and market research, your Data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and for as long as there are obligations or fulfilments connected to the execution of this relationship, except for any objection to receiving commercial communications. Please note, in any case, that the personal data processed for purposes of statistical surveys and market researches are treated in aggregate form and are not attributable to an individual Data Subject.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN YOUR CAPACITY AS DATA SUBJECT
During the period in which FederUnacoma holds or processes your personal data, you, as Data Subject, may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data processing concerning your personal data, as well as the right to receive any information relating to such processing;
- Right to correction - You have the right to obtain the correction of your personal data in our possession if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to deletion - in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data in our archives;
- Right to limitation of processing - upon the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain the limitation of processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability - you have the right to obtain the transfer of your personal data in our possession to a different Data Controller;
- Right to object - you have the right to object, at any time for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, based on the lawfulness of the legitimate interest or the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public powers, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject or for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court;
- Right of withdrawal of consent - you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - in the event that FederUnacoma refuses to meet your requests for the exercise of the rights recognized under the GDPR, the reasons for such refusal will be given. If applicable, you have the right to lodge a complaint as described in paragraph 8 below.
These requests may be addressed to FederUnacoma exclusively at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the manner in which your data are processed by FederUnacoma, or with regard to the management of a complaint you have submitted, you have the right to file an application directly with the Supervisory Authority.